What will be your project?
You will be organizing our Trustcubes partner events from A to Z. This includes communication with technology partners, arranging speaking slots, attracting interesting speakers, organizing the venue, contact with suppliers, hotels and flight reservation, controlling the budget, coordination on the day of the event itself. Inviting customers and prospects via marketing campaigns, emails, phone calls to the event.
You will work closely together with the CEO and CMO who have years of experience in the Cybersecurity market. We have 4 similar events on our roadmap in the following locations: Helsinki, Barcelona, Cape Town, Amsterdam.
Who are we?
TrustCubes is a Cybersecurity startup founded by serial entrepreneurs in the Cybersecurity space. We come with over 15 years of experience and owned leading positions in key cybersecurity companies. At Trustcubes we connect the best breed of Cybersecurity products enchanced with TrustCubes automation. We’re located in Barcelona, London and Boston and mainly focus on the European and Latin America market.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic, honest, social, fun, hardworking individual that loves to learn and be challenged. You’re responsible, love to work in team and are self-disciplined. You’re eager to learn more about cybersecurity. You speak English and preferably another European language. You are determined to bring your assignment to a successful result.
You’re studying marketing, event management or business management. You want to convert your theoretical skills into some real experience.
What will you need?
- University / business school student in the last two years of studies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English; Preferential a second European language
- Excellent time-management skills
- Very well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, hands-on, problem-solving attitude;
- Able to work autonomously and as a global team player;
- A creative mind, with the ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Proactive, inquisitive and have ability to use own initiative
- Be able to create innovative experiences while ensuring consistency with the Trustcubes strategy and brand
- A flexible attitude
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative and international environment.
- A challenging and rewarding hands-on experience.
- 300 euro/month (Gross based on full-time work)
- Ability to join the team once graduated
- A 6 months internship contract
- Barcelona. A pretty cool city to live and work