What will be your project?
You will be responsible for lead and revenue generation via the retail and main Trustcubes website. By the use of regular innovative creative campaigns, advertising, content management strategy and engaging via social media you’ll first attract traffic and then convert traffic into sales and leads. You report, analyze and steer the campaigns towards success. You will control and maintain the digital marketing budget and report directly to the CMO. You’ll engage with customers via livechat and social media platforms.
You will work closely together with the CMO who has over more than 15 years experience in leading marketing positions within the Cybersecurity sector.
Who are we?
TrustCubes is a Cybersecurity startup founded by serial entrepreneurs in the Cybersecurity space. We come with over 15 years of experience and owned leading positions in key cybersecurity companies. At Trustcubes we connect the best breed of Cybersecurity products enchanced with TrustCubes automation. We’re located in Barcelona, London and Boston and mainly focus on the European and Latin America market.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic, honest, social, fun, hardworking individual that loves to learn and be challenged. You’re responsible, love to work in team and are self-disciplined. You’re eager to learn more about cybersecurity. You speak English and by preference another European language. You are determined to bring your assignment to a successful result.
You’re studying marketing or business communication. Your expertise area is digital marketing, content management and social media platforms. You want to convert your theoretical skills in some real expierence.
What wil you need?
- University / business school student in the last two years of studies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English; Preferential a second European language
- You have a basic knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- You have certifications in Google adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint is a plus!
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and email marketing software(s).
- You are proficient in Social Media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You are familiar with Paid Social Media platforms for advertising.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Able to work autonomously and as a global team player;
- A creative mind, with the ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Proactive, inquisitive and have ability to use own initiative.
- Be able to create innovative experiences while ensuring consistency with the Trustcubes strategy and brand
- A flexible attitude
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative and international environment.
- A challenging and rewarding hands-on experience.
- 300 euro/month (Gross based on full-time work)
- Ability to join the team once graduated
- A 6 months internship contract
- Barcelona. A pretty cool city to live and work