What will be your project?
You will be assigned a territory where you will be responsible to drive sales in that region. You will be responsible for adjusting the website so it fits to the local language and culture of your territory. You will attract and assist prospects and customers to order their products on our website by maintaining the livechat, addressing inbounds calls and emails. You will actively follow up campaigns with calls and online meetings and try to convert prospects into qualified leads. You’ll book appointments for higher complex deals. You’ll close transactional sales products yourself from prospect to closed won deal. You will present our documentsigning tools via webex meetings to your customers base.
You will work closely together with the Head of Sales who has over 10 years expierence in sales positions within the Cybersecurity sector.
Who are we?
TrustCubes is a Cybersecurity startup founded by serial entrepreneurs in the Cybersecurity space. We come with over 15 years of experience and owned leading positions in key cybersecurity companies. At Trustcubes we connect the best breed of Cybersecurity products enchanced with TrustCubes automation. We’re located in Barcelona, London and Boston and mainly focus on the European and Latin America market.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic, honest, social, fun, hardworking individual that loves to learn and be challenged. You’re responsible, love to work in team and are self-disciplined. You’re eager to learn more about cybersecurity. You speak English and by preference another European language. You are determined to bring your assignment to a successful result.
You’re studying Sales, cybersecurity, IT, business, communication, economy, marketing, or a similar business development approached education. You want to convert your theoretical skills in some real expierence.
What will you need?
- University / business school student in the last two years of studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English; Preferential a second European language.
- You’re friendly, social and customer oriented.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Able to work autonomously and as a global team player.
- You get a kick out of closing deals.
- A creative mind, with the ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Proactive, inquisitive and have ability to use own initiative.
- A flexible attitude.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative and international environment.
- A challenging and rewarding hands-on experience.
- A very attractive uncapped sales commission scheme. High earnings for high achievers.
- Ability to join the team once graduated
- A 6 months internship contract
- Barcelona. A pretty cool city to live and work